Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Thanks for the reviews!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Thanks for the reviews!
Original Message   Jun 8, 2005 9:32 pm
Hey you all,

Thanks for the reviews that you've posted! Man, everyone sure does a good job at talking about and reporting on their OPE. I read them and have learned about your products and am impressed with your thoroughness. I'm sure others are really benefiting from the time you have taken!

Thanks again.
Replies: 4 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
lucky

x
Reply #4   Jun 12, 2005 4:19 pm
x
This message was modified Jun 12, 2005 by lucky
Termy

Re: Thanks for the reviews!
Reply #5   Jun 12, 2005 4:40 pm
Wow Wow Wow there... Dont' come in this forum smashing my buddy! You create a first time account and start your post like that. I am going straight to the authorities!

Marshall

Reply #6   Jun 12, 2005 8:11 pm
Termy,

Goldrush, I mean Bobby_P, Sparky, Lucky and all the other names he chooses to use is one sad case, one I feel sorry for. I mean, when you get 20 different user names banned it takes a sad example of a person that is desperate enough to keep trying to come back under different names to a forum where he has alienated everyone who ever cared for him.

No need to worry on our account Termy, it's no skin off the Moderators teeth. After all, we're the ones here having fun with each other and he can't do that. All he can do is come here, sign up for a new name or names, attempt to use different IP's with the trouble that entails and still can't participate because he knows he'll get found out within a few posts. Must be a sad way to live, I really do feel sorry him. I remember his saying how much he loved his wife, I hope he isn't neglecting her because of this sad and embarrassing obsession.

The worst part of all is that he truly thinks we care enough to let it bother us. His routine is old hat now, the only time he takes of ours is the time it takes to click a mouse.

However, I find you concern and caring very nice Termy. Thank you.
Termy

Reply #7   Jun 12, 2005 9:56 pm
Thanks Marshall for handling the situation! I am not the type of person to stand by while somebody comes in and smashes and flames a buddy of mine. And, I am certainly not going to sink to his or her level either, so what did I do? I went to the authority here (you know who you are [wink]) and I reported the suspect.

cleanmaxx_brian

"At least I am enjoying the ride"

Reply #8   Jun 12, 2005 11:38 pm
WOW, what the heck did I miss?!?!?!

Brian Chang

Ariens 8526LE, Bradley 32" 12.5HP walk behind mower, Echo BP200 blower, Troy Built 4.5HP Pressure Washer,  Craftsman 4.5HP Yard Vac, Homelite line trimmer, Scotts 21" high wheel mower, MTD 3.5HP Edger.

Bill_D

Nice day for a mow!!

Reply #9   Jun 13, 2005 12:01 am
i bought a new leaf vac, it sucks.
Marshall

Reply #10   Jun 30, 2005 4:38 pm
Thanks for the new reviews you all! 
Replies: 4 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42