Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > you guys are great!!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
REguy

Ever been to the sea Billy??

you guys are great!!
Original Message   Jan 2, 2005 11:18 pm
I have been a big fan of the other site and now this new site, and have been a silent viewer, just wanted to say thank you for all the help on many of the topics I have read especially for giving me the heads up on the plastic update on my TORO 826 LE. Manufacturer didn't send me a notice but after reading one of your many fine threads I contacted the dealer and he happily did the update. I love the machine, throws snow very far which I really needed because of my sloped driveway. Is it possible the dealer didn't register my machine with TORO ?? Thank you guys.

Domenic

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: you guys are great!!
Reply #1   Jan 2, 2005 11:24 pm
I'm glad you like the forum! Thanks for coming, stick around and join the club, we have a pretty good time. LOL

Yes, it's very possible your dealer did not register your Toro, especially since you are not aware that he did or didn't. Call him and check and also check to see if you have blank registration papers?
REguy

Ever been to the sea Billy??

Reply #2   Jan 2, 2005 11:28 pm
Thanks Marshall,

Hey that could be the reason why I did not get a reply from toro when I emailed them about this, inserted my model number, SN etc.. NO REPLY.

I will check for the blank card or maybe even try registering online?

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #3   Jan 3, 2005 12:52 am

I will check for the blank card or maybe even try registering online?

Great that you got the info you need. Yes please stick around!

Registering on line is worth a try, why not?

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Emmo

Reply #4   Jan 3, 2005 10:58 am
It's very easy to register on line. That's the way I did it. Go to Toro.com , move mouse to homeowner, move to customer care, click register your product. It's easy! Glad you like your machine!
xydcxrwjj

CAT,S NAME IS SCOOTER
SHE CAT,S NAME IF FLUFFY

Reply #5   Jan 3, 2005 6:57 pm
Our pleasure to have you posting on our forum Domenic. Look forward to hearing from you and May God bless you and your family with a great year.--Will---sometimes called things like ( xydcxrwjj)

WILL
Termy

Reply #6   Jan 3, 2005 8:16 pm
THANKS!!! I am already liking this forum. Welcome to www.abbysguide.com

lland

Reply #7   Jan 11, 2005 11:49 am
Toro didn't contact me about the upgrade either...and I did register my machine with them.  When I heard about it, I called Toro and verfied that my machine was included in the upgrade program.  I called a local dealer (I didnt' buy from him - he was out of stock) and without questioning a thing, picked the blower up the next day, warehoused it (indoors) until the upgrade kit came in, installe dthe kit, and returned my blower.  While I was a bit disappointed that Toro didn't contact me, I was thrilled with the dealer support and will certainly give him my business going forward.

LL

2001 Toro 20023 Personal Pace
2002 John Deere Trimmer/Edger/Blower
2003 Craftsman DYT 4000 - 25HP/48" w/bagger
2003 Toro 826LE Snowblower
2004 Mantis Tiller/Dethatcher/Aerator/Edger
2005 Husqvarna 145BT Backpack Blower
Rubbermaid 10CF Trailer
Craftsman 40" Plug Aerator
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42