Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Sorry about that

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
robmints

Sorry about that
Original Message   Apr 29, 2005 9:13 pm
Sorry about the outage.

It was a suprise to all of us. If we knew about the possiblity of trouble we would have let everyone know.

Hope it wasn't too inconvenient.

Replies: 20 - 29 of 29Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
itzbinnice

Re: Sorry about that
Reply #20   Apr 30, 2005 6:39 pm
Thanks to Marty (Majorxlr8n) I found my way here. Without his email I would have never found it.

I only hope that all the others board members will somehow find this site.

buttlint

Reply #21   Apr 30, 2005 6:44 pm
I second a thanks too Marty....
If it wouldnt have been for his heads up.....I would still be running around the house  fixing things that havent been touched in years.
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #22   Apr 30, 2005 7:00 pm
Boy's and girls, your friendly neighborhood moderator, robmints, is the one to thank. Turns out he is an internet wizard and found us the IP that worked. I don't know how, but as long as he's on our side I don't feel the need to know.
This message was modified May 1, 2005 by Marshall
Emmo

Reply #23   Apr 30, 2005 7:12 pm
Marshall wrote:
Boy's and girls, you friendly neighborhood moderator, robmints, is the one to thank. Turns out he is an internet wizard and found us the IP that worked. I don't know how, but as long as he's on our side I don't feel the need to know.

Glad that mints uses his powers for good not evil............

Keep the rest of us from

Now that we're back on line, I guess I better clean up my mess............

This message was modified Apr 30, 2005 by Emmo
cleanmaxx_brian

"At least I am enjoying the ride"

Reply #24   Apr 30, 2005 7:34 pm
PHEW!!! That other site looked UGLY!
I have also joined Lawnsite.com and altho there is lots of info over there, I do not like it one bit! Bunch of ragging babies that come down on us newbies like a ton of bricks! If you are not a pro in business for 30 years with 50k in lawn equipment, they do not want to know who you are!

Here, it has been a pleasure and seeing the site down was really upsetting! I feel much better now!

Brian Chang

Ariens 8526LE, Bradley 32" 12.5HP walk behind mower, Echo BP200 blower, Troy Built 4.5HP Pressure Washer,  Craftsman 4.5HP Yard Vac, Homelite line trimmer, Scotts 21" high wheel mower, MTD 3.5HP Edger.

robmints

Reply #25   Apr 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Marshall wrote:
Boy's and girls, you friendly neighborhood moderator, robmints, is the one to thank. Turns out he is an internet wizard and found us the IP that worked. I don't know how, but as long as he's on our side I don't feel the need to know.

Amazing what you will find looking for naked ladies.

Emmo, Great picture. A woman should take the empties away when she brings the full one.

Paula, Sherri, no offense, eh?
buttlint

Reply #26   Apr 30, 2005 8:10 pm
Damn Mo....
I had no idea that you lived in such luxury....
All of that and a beer can IRA.........Man, that's what I call financial planning.
itzbinnice

Reply #27   Apr 30, 2005 9:22 pm
buttlint wrote:
Damn Mo....
I had no idea that you lived in such luxury....
All of that and a beer can IRA.........Man, that's what I call financial planning.

Hey Lint,

I always felt you were in the wrong business, you gotta take that show on the road. Daily manicures and no more greasy fingers.

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #28   Apr 30, 2005 9:40 pm
Great to see were back up. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

bontaiJoe

If it's free, it's for me!

Reply #29   May 2, 2005 9:54 am
I couldn't get on Friday, but was able to get on today with no additional data on my end. I didn't need a new address or anything, so apparently however you guys fixed,it, you fixed it good! As to the beer can collection shown above, there is a fair amount of money represented there at today's alluminum prices. Enough to at least buy a decent supply of full ones.

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Replies: 20 - 29 of 29Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42