Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 1128 dle pro first use questions ??

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
TheKneebiter

Ariens 1128 dle pro first use questions ??
Original Message   Dec 27, 2004 1:34 pm
well we got enough snow for me to finally test out the new 1128 pro i purchased last winter. it goes through everything but i have a few small problems that i wonder if you guys have any tips for.

the first : when i pull the left and right clutch handles for the auger and drive and let go of the right one it should stay locked as long as i keep holding the left one in. it does stay locked but not enough, the auger slows way down and i need to grip it with my right hand and squeeze to make it work 100%. what needs adjusting to correct this ?

the second : when i blow snow with the chute to the right i get a ton of snow blowbye that puts a frost all over me. the snow passes up the chute so fast that it blows out the side of the chute. it is fine blowing to the left.

the third: the chute deflector that alows you to angle the snow to shoot high or low tends to move up by itself as the snow hits it.. so much for the quality control of the local ope shop i purchased it from. :-[ any tips would be great. thanks

This message was modified Dec 27, 2004 by TheKneebiter

Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42