Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Buying a new edger

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Buying a new edger
Original Message   Apr 19, 2005 5:51 pm
Hey guys,  Well my edger  quit this weekend, it was a Ryobi. I got 2 in mind the Echo PE200 the price 219.00. Or the Husqvarna 325EX for 339.00. I have the husq trimmer and blower and I'm real happy with them, but I can't make myself pay the price for the edger. So i think I'm going to go with the Echo. The only thing I worry about is the Echos shroud around the blade is plastic. I just hope it holds up. Does anyone have this model of the Echo?? If so how is it holding up? I will be using it on about 11 yards a week some with just drive ways  I have 3 with a large areas to edge. Thanks Mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42