Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Lend out my Power Pruner (may be boring)

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Lend out my Power Pruner (may be boring)
Original Message   Apr 14, 2005 8:54 pm
Well  yesterday my best friend called me and said can i please borrow your pruner. I thought about it and we are good friends I know he will take care of it. So he came and got it today to do some minor pruning at his grandpas business. Well he just brought it back and I said how did ya like it? He said Mike that thing is the sh*t!!   He could not believe the power of it and he has used the Husqavarna and the Echo pruners and said this one is easliy on top. Hopefully he wasn't pulling my leg so he could use it again. Make things better he stopped by the store and a guy there seen the pruner and said  want a small job? He told the guy it wasn't his and took his name and number so now I got a small pruning job to do tomm.  So i guess lending out your toys can pay off!   take care guys, Mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42