Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > OPE for Christmas?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

OPE for Christmas?
Original Message   Dec 25, 2004 10:55 pm
Did anyone get any OPE for Christmas? How about IPE?
Replies: 46 - 55 of 55Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
robmints

Re: OPE for Christmas?
Reply #46   Dec 28, 2004 7:24 pm
Congratulations Grandpa.

I mean Dave. Sounds like the IBM job would be just what you are looking for. A Govenment job ain't half bad either. Whomever gets you is going to get more than they bargained for. A quality person with a good attitude, no wonder the IBM lady jumped on you (figuritively speaking of course).
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #47   Dec 28, 2004 10:12 pm
Frank!

I call it a happy dance because it usually sends people rolling on the floor laughing...and what makes people happier than laughing, I ask you?

Paula
faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #48   Dec 28, 2004 10:43 pm
Dear Paula,
A few things quickly came to mind, but laughing is still right up there..........and is the easiest, safest, with usually no ramifacations........

Like the Good book says." A merry heart doith good like a medicine"......

Frank D.

P.S....edited to add scripture.......
This message was modified Dec 29, 2004 by faithfulFrank

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
Emmo

Reply #49   Dec 29, 2004 8:57 am
Dave,

Glad to hear the good news! I'm sure something good will come from these possibilities. Hang in there, I'm sure the waiting is the painful part. Hopefully you're a football fan, this is a great time of the year for it to take your mind off of other things.

My misguided Buckeyes take on Marshall's second cousins, Oklahoma State, tonite in San Antone.....the Alamo bowl. Hopefully no more players open their closets for the skeletons to fall out before game time.
Marshall

Reply #50   Dec 29, 2004 10:00 am
Yea, that will be an interesting game. Oklahoma State is better than they think they are, if they will keep in mind that they have played good teams really well and they stay motivated, it could be a good game.
Emmo

Reply #51   Dec 29, 2004 12:05 pm
Oh, it definately will be a game.....Ok State is the favorite by 3 1/2 and they gave Oklahoma everything that they cared to see earlier this season.

Our QB that squashed Michigans defense is still home in Ohio, due to a booster lining his pockets! I'm afraid our athletic director now has the NCAA on speed dial!

After the Clarrett thing , you'd think these kids would get a clue!

"Student athletes".......well they're half right!!
This message was modified Dec 29, 2004 by Emmo
Marshall

Reply #52   Dec 29, 2004 3:59 pm
Oh heck, I didn't know they were favored, I don't follow them quite as closely as I do the Sooners.Ok. State has a tradition of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. However, they have done well against teams outside of the Big 12 over the years. It'll be fun to watch tonight, especially since here in an hour or so i'll be getting done with my work until next year.
Marshall

Reply #53   Dec 30, 2004 12:19 am
Well Emmo, my feelings about this game had merit after all. The Cowboys have never been a team I would bet the ranch on. Well, maybe bet to lose.
Emmo

Reply #54   Dec 30, 2004 9:45 am
You were right Marshall, this OK team either comes to play or they don't bother showing up. It was great to see our other QB step up and play well, injury and all, and Ted Ginn put on a show. He'll be Heisman material in another year or two.

The down part about a blow out is that it gave ESPN more dead air time to fill about the woes at Ohio State. It's time to start hanging the so-called "boosters". I'm sure lint would agree with me on this, Michigan, is one of the few other schools I can think of that was trying to prosecute a booster in the Chris Webber basketball deal. At least that booster had the decency to die before he was convicted!
Marshall

Reply #55   Dec 30, 2004 10:35 am
You were right Marshall, this OK team either comes to play or they don't bother showing up. It was great to see our other QB step up and play well, injury and all, and Ted Ginn put on a show. He'll be Heisman material in another year or two.

The down part about a blow out is that it gave ESPN more dead air time to fill about the woes at Ohio State. It's time to start hanging the so-called "boosters". I'm sure lint would agree with me on this, Michigan, is one of the few other schools I can think of that was trying to prosecute a booster in the Chris Webber basketball deal. At least that booster had the decency to die before he was convicted!

Emmo, you guys are going to be tough next year if the NCAA doesn't hang them, the teams on the rise! On the other hand, my Sooner are going to be a whole different team next year with no Jason White and with loosing a ton of starting seniors. The good part is two-fold, we have Stoops as a coach and he just doesn't have bad ball teams and, OU has talent running out the wazoo. Just have to get the two things together quickly.

Frankly Emmo, I was glad to see Ohio State win, I can't stand Les Miles, Ok. States head coach, he's an arogant ass. A winning arroagnt ass, I can at the very least respect. But, a loosing arrogant ass is worthless as tit's on a boar hog.

Congrats on the win!

This message was modified Dec 30, 2004 by Marshall
Replies: 46 - 55 of 55Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42