Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > OPE heaven

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

OPE heaven
Original Message   Apr 2, 2005 5:48 pm
Hi Gang. Today I visited a Simplicity dealership that is only about 15 miles from my house, but I never knew existed. I have spindles on order with the dealer I normally go to, but they admittedly botched the order from 3 weeks ago and it could be another 1 or 2 weeks. I checked the Simp dealer locater and was suprised to find out this dealer existed. I thought I'd take a ride up there to just see if he had the part in stock. Wow, what a nice place. They had a real nice large showroom loaded with Simplicity, Husqvarna, and Exmark tractors and mowers. I was like a kid in the worlds biggest candy store. It's been pouring rain here all day and the place was real slow. Although they didn't have the part i need in stock, I ended up pulling up a stool at the parts counter and having a nice talk with the manager for about 2 hours. Again, it was a slow day. I wouldn't expect this all the time. Only 4 other customers came in during that time. Thats when I would spend "Quality Time", with the equipment, while the manager took care of them. The Simplicity Conquest is my dream machine, but now that I really looked it over and sat on it, it may be just a little too big for my one acre. But I still want one.  LOL 

I sat down in this baby and felt like I was in a lounge chair in my living room. What a machine!

http://www.simplicitymfg.com/stallion.php

The place closes at 12:00 pm on Saturdays and when it got close to that time I told the manager I'd better get going so as
not to hold him up. He just said no rush, so we just kept shooting the breeze for about another 1/2 hr. Anyway, it was just a nice way to blow off a rainy Saturday morning. Then I went up to see the other dealership. Like I said it's been pouring rain here since the early morning hours and flood warnings are in effect. These guys are located on the edge of the Suquehanna river in PA, and often get flooded out. They were in the process of moving things in their hardware store to "higher ground" in anticipation of being flooded. It's a good bunch of country boys there too. Even though they screwed up my parts order, They generally are good with the service and are a friendly family oriented place. Guess I'm just lucky to have 2 good Simplicity dealerships nearby. It was a good day.

Kevin

This message was modified Apr 2, 2005 by Vangellis

Simplicity Conquest
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42