Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Great find on a Honda Hydro Walk-Behind!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
JasonBlue

Great find on a Honda Hydro Walk-Behind!
Original Message   Apr 2, 2005 6:48 am
Grazing my local HD 2 weekends ago and saw a reconditioned Honda HRB217HXA.  That's the one with the hydorstatic drive and blade brake cluch.  They normally sell it for $699.  This one was missing a few small parts, like oil filler cap, mulch plug, air cleaner cover, etc.  Total parts about $35.  The machine showed no signs that it was ever used: pristine deck, blades, etc.

It had a red "Manager's Special" tag on it for $199.  I already own an 11 year old honda that is similar and love that machine.  Couldn't leave it there.  Actually, I didn't get it that day, too busy.  Took me a few trips back to find the right guy to honor the $199 price, which was no longer on the machine.  Even the store manager wouldn't do it, and wanted the $590 "mark down" price.  Finally got the lawn and garden manager to sell it for the $199.  Persistance pays off!

Full 2-year factory warranty, too!!!!

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42