Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Pics Of My Trimmer

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Termy

Pics Of My Trimmer
Original Message   Mar 26, 2005 7:49 pm
Yes, I got a digital camera from somebody cause they bought themselves a new one! This one works great. These pics were taken in low res. I will have new pics of the trimmer this summer.

This message was modified Mar 26, 2005 by Termy

Replies: 12 - 21 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
sawme

1Thess 4: 11-12

Re: Pics Of My Trimmer
Reply #12   Mar 27, 2005 4:30 pm

Horse of a trimmer Termy.

I want to replace mine with a fs85. That 250 sure is  nice

Tom

Stihl 036/MS-55 YB /Homelite Trimmer/ Troy-Bilt Tiller/ MTD Rider/ Honda HS1132TA
Termy

Reply #13   Mar 28, 2005 12:27 am
They told you wrong Ajace! That is total BS. They just want you to break your trimmer so that you have to turn it into them right away! They will get over 100 bucks from you easily! You never run a engine at its full RPM during breakin time! Everyone should know this but many don't. Infact if you don't believe me, it says so right in my trimmer manual! Every engine, no matter what it is, should be running at no more than half throttle during break in time. My trimmer requires 5 hours or more before I could run at full RPM.

Majorxlr8n

Reply #14   Mar 28, 2005 12:56 am
That HP takes some nice pics Termy! But it looks like you are much higher than the roof - how didja do that?

As far as "break-in RPM's" go with the manufacturers recommendations. IMO, RPM should be varyed to ensure a good break in, and that includes high RPM. Now I'm not saying that a FRESH, BRAND NEW engine should be just fired up & 2 seconds later, winged over to 20,000 RPM!! Once warmed up after a minute or two, then its off to work at any desired RPM. Again, just MY opinion!

My fresh, drag racing engines are usually only run for about 10 minutes, and at around 2000 RPM to check for leaks & some quick tuning. Then its time for all-out, full throttle, 6500 RPM assults for the whole season!

Marty

Termy

Reply #15   Mar 28, 2005 2:29 am
A great photographer can create the illusion of being 10 feet off the roof...

But what is really going to bake your noodle is, I was standing on the roof the whole time!

Termy

Reply #16   Mar 28, 2005 6:48 pm
On Easter Sunday, I took a picture of a flower with my digital camera at a friends house and this is how it turned out.

mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Reply #17   Mar 28, 2005 9:03 pm
I was told the same thing also. Basically the same as my buddies new 175 V-max Yamaha boat motor, you have to run it under 2500 for one 1hr then 3500 for another hour, Then after that no more than 4500 for 3 more hours, then over 5000 for only a few mins. lol  Wanna talk about tourcher???Then after that you can run at normal RPM's.   I always just run my 2 stroke motors no more that half throttle for atleast that first 5 hrs, maybe that is'nt right but it's how I always done it.  Later Mike.

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #18   Mar 28, 2005 10:27 pm
On all my 2 stroke stuff, after a brief warm up, I go ahead and use them as I intend to use them. Never had a problem.

Mike, on my outboards which have all been 2 stroke Mercs, well 1 Evinrude, I treated them fairly gentle for the first outing. However, by the end of the day they were hitting "full get it" for a brief periods.
Termy

Reply #19   Mar 29, 2005 11:50 pm
I think I took a good pic of this video card what you think?

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #20   Mar 30, 2005 9:09 am
And here I thought it was radiator and fan for a Mini Cooper.   
Termy

Reply #21   Mar 30, 2005 8:35 pm
Marshall...

I have a 128mb memory card for the camera now it will allow me to take up to almost 200 photo's in high res, over 300 in medium res, and 1000 in low res. That is great for me because I was allways the type of person that would go to a zoo and take many pics of the animals. I also take pics of nature and OPE.

Do you have a digital camera Marshall? If so, do you take alot of pics? How many can you take in what res?

Replies: 12 - 21 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42