Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Pics Of My Trimmer

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Termy

Pics Of My Trimmer
Original Message   Mar 26, 2005 7:49 pm
Yes, I got a digital camera from somebody cause they bought themselves a new one! This one works great. These pics were taken in low res. I will have new pics of the trimmer this summer.

This message was modified Mar 26, 2005 by Termy

Replies: 2 - 11 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Pics Of My Trimmer
Reply #2   Mar 26, 2005 8:18 pm
Looks like a dandy Termy! 
Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #3   Mar 26, 2005 10:09 pm
Nice trimmer Termy, and some good picture taking there.

BTW, you should go easy on the trimming.  From the looks of the "lawn" around the trimmer you've been a litte over zealous and trimmed it down to bedrock or at least a bed of asphalt.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Bill_D

Nice day for a mow!!

Reply #4   Mar 26, 2005 10:46 pm
Excellent!!!!!  New camera works awesome man!!!!!!   Can you take some more pictures???  Perhaps of the recent wind damage to your trailer, or how 'bout a few of Alta??  Keep snappion them picks!!!!  Make like a poparazzi!!!!!!
Majorxlr8n

Reply #5   Mar 27, 2005 12:32 am
NICE Stihl trimmer Termy! What kind of camera did you get? Have fun with it (camera that is)!

Marty

Termy

Reply #6   Mar 27, 2005 2:49 am
Thanks for your coments guys Here is picks of the roof damage and showing the black tar stuff we put on.

...These pics will be up here for one week so make sure you get a good look at them...
This message was modified Mar 27, 2005 by Termy

Bill_D

Nice day for a mow!!

Reply #7   Mar 27, 2005 3:46 am
Nice work, like icin' a cake, huh?!  hey in the 2nd photo down, beyond the primer colored Topaz, there are 2 rabbit figurines.  Are they Alta's??  I just had a feelin she was the 1st to get her Easter deco out.
Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Reply #8   Mar 27, 2005 6:10 am
Hey Termy,

Nice pictures, nice trimmer, and camera!

I have been working for about 25 years and you've got a lot nicer stuff than I do...What-up with dat?!  I don't have a digital camera, and the closest thing to a Stihl I have is the drool I left on the floor in front of the store display!

Walt

Termy

Reply #9   Mar 27, 2005 12:02 pm
Hi Bill!

No, the easter bunny figurines were put up by Leatha. She is a young gal that has two kids and she is allways on top of the holidays when it comes to getting those things put up outside lol. Bill, Alta is a very nice lady, I will try to get some pics soon of her so that you guys know what our best neighbor looks like!

Walt, good coment. Even thgough you might make more per month than I do, that did not stop me! What I did is save up money per month. I did not spend it on anything! It took me 5 months to save up. You know what was halerious though? When I purchased the trimmer from Carl's Mower And Saw, they were showing me how to use it. I said to them, I have a lawncare service and work on many small engines, do you really thik I don't know how to start this thing? He said, well, its standard proceidure.

Highwind, your too funny lol!!! The next pics of the trimmer will be taken on the grass during the summer.

Majorxlr8n, My brothers friend gave us a HP Photosmart 215 digital camera.
This message was modified Mar 27, 2005 by Termy

robmints

Reply #10   Mar 27, 2005 1:15 pm
Nice machine T20. I have a similar smaller brother, the FS85.

It never hurts to let professionals who are trying to help,  show you something. As you know, some of these new machines can be particular about the starting procedure. Plus you never know, they might show you something you did not know, or you forgot.

Happy Easter.
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #11   Mar 27, 2005 4:05 pm
They did that for me when I bought my Echo Shred "N" Vac ES-230.  Also ran it highest RPM and told me that was the thing to do when breaking in a small engine like that.  Run at max. RPMs. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Replies: 2 - 11 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42