Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > I need some help with an old snapper, parts info

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Mang

I need some help with an old snapper, parts info
Original Message   Mar 21, 2005 1:09 pm
I have never ordered parts for ope before, and I want to fix this one myself.  I'm working on a snapper hivac selfpropelled mower, the model number is 21400p.

I basically want to know 3 things.  Where should I order the parts from online?  will the new ninja mulching blade and cover kit work with this mower? 21" deck and where I can find part numbers etc?   It needs a new clutch assembly and maybe a new rubber drive wheel, the belts seem good.  I will also buy a new bagging assembly for it as well. I'ts amazing the decks on these mowers don't seem to have changed at all in the last 25 years.

I'm looking forward to taking on the little project and would appreciate any help that can be provided.

MANG

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42