Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.
Joined: Jan 13, 2004
Why dogs are better than women....
Original Message Feb 22, 2005 9:57 pm
In the interests of equality between the sexes it is only fair that dogs and women should be viewed from a man's viewpoint.
I'm sure the young ladies on the forum will agree. So here it goes:
- The later you are, the more excited your dog is to see you.
- Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.
- Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
- Dogs are excited by rough play.
- Dogs don't mind if you give their offspring away.
- Dogs understand that farts are funny.
- Dogs love red meat.
- Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair.
- Dogs don't shop.
- If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don't hate it.
- Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.
- A dog's disposition stays the same all month long.
- Dogs never need to examine the relationship.
- A dog's parents never visit.
- Dogs love long car trips.
- Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.
- Dogs understand that all animals smaller than dogs are made to be hunted.
- Dogs like beer.
- Dogs don't hate their bodies.
- No dog ever bought a Kenny G or Hootie & The Blowfish album.
- No dog ever put on 100 pounds after reaching adulthood.
- Dogs never criticize.
- Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
- Dogs never expect gifts.
- It's legal to keep your dog chained up at your house.
- Dogs don't worry about germs.
- Dogs don't want to know about every other dog that you ever had.
- Dogs like to do their snooping outside as opposed to in your wallet, desk, and the back of your sock drawer.
- Dogs don't let a magazine article guide their lives.
- Dogs would rather have a hamburger dinner than a lobster one.
- You never have to wait for your dog. They are ready to go 24 hours a day.
- Dogs have no use for flowers, cards or jewelry.
- Dogs don't borrow your shirts.
- Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public.
- Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.
- Dogs can't talk.
- Dogs aren't catty.
- Dogs don't mind at all if you leave the toilet seat up.
- Dogs seldom outlive you.
- Dogs don't cry
- Dogs love it when your friends come over
- Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo
- Dogs think you sing great
- A dog's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink
- Dogs don't expect you to call if you are running late
- Anyone one can get a good-looking dog
- When a dog gets old you can put it to sleep
- Dogs don't make you watch Grease over and over again
- Dogs don't have lunch with previous owners
- Dogs never want foot rubs
This message was modified Feb 22, 2005 by Highwind
Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower; HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.
Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.