Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Need To Vent

Community Discussions

Search For:
Termy

Need To Vent
Original Message   Feb 21, 2005 12:18 pm
OK, here is the deal. I got my money last week on a saturday. As everybody knows, banks are closed on saturday and sunday. So, I get to wait to days right before I can buy something online, cause I got to get the money in the bank. So the two days go buy. Thinking this Monday is like every other freaken Monday, I set off on my bike for a  2 mile drive to the bank. When I get there, on the window it sais closed! I am like, WTF???

The guy standing at the ATM tells me its presidents day. So naturally I am like, presidents day? Now I got to freaken wait another day before I can order my thing!

You know, it seems that my bank gets off on every freaken holiday there is. Never seem them open on a holiday yet! You know, I don't recall others doing that. Its called real life, look into it. Most people do not get to stay home on every holiday. Some have to work even on Christmas!

Hay, now I feel better. Its a good thing to have friends on the net to vent too. And also, you guys will eb able to give me short stories of problems with your banks. Thanks for viewing and or posting.

Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42