Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Thumbs up to Condoleeza Rice

Community Discussions

Search For:
navihawk

Thumbs up to Condoleeza Rice
Original Message   Jan 21, 2005 1:09 pm
I was watching in horror how Kerry and Boxer pummelled Ms. Rice the other day.She stood her ground and as usual the Dems made asses of themselves.Bitter?HaHaHa.
Replies: 7 - 16 of 16Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Re: Thumbs up to Condoleeza Rice
Reply #7   Jan 22, 2005 12:19 am
Oh Darn, some leaked out anyway! this is what Mass payed Kerry to do over the past 20 years... http://www.factcheck.org/article282.html
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #8   Jan 22, 2005 12:42 am
Walt, if that's all we did in our employment we would have been fired in two years.
Walt

Reply #9   Jan 22, 2005 5:25 am
That's what I'm talking about Marshall, I personally knew he wasn't for the working people when I saw him eating a Philly cheesesteak. (picture Biscuits and Gravy being eaten with a pickle fork and a lobster bib and you have a pretty good idea of the graphic) Then have the guy tell you he knows where you are coming from...
This message was modified Jan 22, 2005 by Walt
Marshall

Reply #10   Jan 22, 2005 8:10 am
Walt LOL.

Yea, a man with two rich wifes, one of them ex, living in castles, no real job and doesn't do anything at the one he has. The only way he can tell where we come is by looking through binnoculars.
Cajunblu

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Reply #11   Jan 22, 2005 8:37 am

Craftsman 888531 9/28 Easy Steer.

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles,
and the letters get in the wrong places"

navihawk

Reply #12   Jan 22, 2005 8:48 pm
I'm ashamed he's from Massachussets.I liked the whole hunting episode he did.LOL.What an insult.The dudes never hunted in his life.
Walt

Reply #13   Jan 23, 2005 7:14 am
Yeh, not even in Vietnam! Or maybe he did, or didn't...or he knew people who did but didn't, or they did have rifles but not guns...although they called them rifles just like they called ribbons medals cause they were the same thing but that's what he threw away but it really wasn't because they belonged to somebody else but he had some that were the same and they were ribbons or medals but I threw them over the fence anyway but I got them back and that is why I have them today but Bush was never in the service because he was only a pilot....and that's why I got more ribbons which are medals...that was on Christmas day in Cambodia when I heard President Nixon on the radio but he wasn't really the President but I called him the president then and now because he was but not then...you see?
This message was modified Jan 23, 2005 by Walt
Marshall

Reply #14   Jan 23, 2005 7:48 pm
Walt wrote:
Yeh, not even in Vietnam! Or maybe he did, or didn't...or he knew people who did but didn't, or they did have rifles but not guns...although they called them rifles just like they called ribbons medals cause they were the same thing but that's what he threw away but it really wasn't because they belonged to somebody else but he had some that were the same and they were ribbons or medals but I threw them over the fence anyway but I got them back and that is why I have them today but Bush was never in the service because he was only a pilot....and that's why I got more ribbons which are medals...that was on Christmas day in Cambodia when I heard President Nixon on the radio but he wasn't really the President but I called him the president then and now because he was but not then...you see?

LMAO! 

Didn't they establish that he wasn't even in Cambodia that day?
Walt

Reply #15   Jan 24, 2005 10:45 pm
Marshall, I believe that they established that he was on the boat that day (via the soldiers that served with him). Then I think he contended that the boat was in Cambodia and his shipmates said that they couldn't have been in Cambodia because A-the Cambodian Government would have been pissed, and B-they would have shot at by the Cambodians on the river border, and C- The United States stated that operations were not taking place in Cambodia at that time; hence a Swift Boat cruising up the river would have been far from covert and easy evidence against the U.S. (I hope you saw this coming...and although we were not in Cambodia we were sort of there, you see the river we were in also went through Cambodia and therefore the water the boat was in was Cambodian water, that is to say that water that was someplace is actually part of that place because it was there at one time as the ground that washed into Vietnam was also once Cambodian. Therefore we were in Cambodia because they have dirt and trees there, very much like Vietnam trees and it is the same. So although I wasn't in Cambodia, I was sailing in Cambodian waters and so said that's where I was and must have been there sometime in my 4 months near when there was a Christmas because they don't have Santa clause and I don't know what happened to my watch when it broke from me hand grenading myself with rice in the fanny...
Marshall

Reply #16   Jan 24, 2005 11:05 pm
LMAO! 
Replies: 7 - 16 of 16Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42