Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > I found this moving. The second coming.

Community Discussions

Search For:
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

I found this moving. The second coming.
Original Message   Jan 17, 2005 11:56 am
It's in regard to the second coming of Christ, a little video. If that offends you, don't click. I found it moving and thought I would share.

The second coming
Replies: 7 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Emmo

Re: I found this moving. The second coming.
Reply #7   Jan 19, 2005 10:08 am
faithfulFrank wrote:
Marshall,
That was nice.......and it IS true that wise men still seek him. Simply put, the empty grave proves all He said is true, and He said all  that.

Emmo,
Our prayers are with this boy and his family. My oldest son, 22, leaves for Djibouti, Africa in one month from now. Currently he is a Marine at Camp LeJeune.
We are so blessed to be on American soil........there are many serving around the world, either in ministry or in the military who are ever in danger.

Frank D.

Thank you Frank....The distance makes this hard, plus the boy is only 7 or 8.  Not knowing what the details are , or the quality of care available makes me uneasy.  His parents are both Drs. but all of the training in the world is no good without facilities.   Some in the family questioned the children travelling into this situation, but the parents are dedicated to helping the less fortunate.  Gods plan for all of us sometimes doesn't make sense at the moment, but ultimately there is a design.

Frank, I  wish your son Godspeed and hope that he stays safe in his unselfish dedication to protecting our country.  He'll be in our prayers as well.
Replies: 7 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42