Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > NY City members and I , bad news.

Community Discussions

Search For:
Bill_D

Nice day for a mow!!

NY City members and I , bad news.
Original Message   Aug 2, 2005 3:15 am
I watch your local station every night, M-F, via illegal satelite, so I can watch Jimmy Kimmel an hour early, and occasionally forget it is on, and like tonight I was doin' some computer work, and had it on in the backround, and your local news repeat came on after Kimmel, and I must say your local news took the cake tonight. The top 3 stories on yours tonight were....
#1) A drunk dude that jumped in a friends delivery truck, and drove off, to make him think it was stolen. Lost control hit a mother and kid, killed both.
#2 3 teens caught trying to dump a 16 year old girls body that lived next door over a bridge. They beat her, and cut her up, I'm certain after raping her.
#3 Some care taker poured a tub full of scalding water and burned 2 babies to death.

Soooo I flipped on my local news here in Chi, and watched a story(#4) of a mom gettin hit by a stray bullet during a drive by in broad daylight, and then followed by a feel good story to uplift my mood(#5) of a families minivan gettin T-Boned by a drunk driver, bursting it into flames, as the parents escaped. the kids, strapped in burned to their deaths as a horrified crowd of 30+ people stood by helplessly watching as the flames were to high to get them out.
But then the Sox highlights came on, and I was made to almost forgot about all of it, in fact I did for a few minutes. My god this world is just toooooo fvcked up to comprehend sometimes.
Replies: 9 - 9 of 9Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Re: NY City members and I , bad news.
Reply #9   Aug 5, 2005 10:19 pm
mrmom wrote:
Euthanize is a mild term. Besides, none of them are sick. 'Execute' would be the appropriate terminolgy. Personally, I'd rather hang them by their b*lls then slit their throats and...... er... ahh.... you know what I mean. Oops!..... me bad.

But they are rabid....but I agree...the more painful way to exucute them, the better. 
Replies: 9 - 9 of 9Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42