Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > SnowDance

Community Discussions

Search For:
Gilsons

Let it snow, in southern Maine

SnowDance
Original Message   Jan 3, 2005 9:04 pm
Okay this is getting pathetic. Between this forum and the old one there's more off topic filler than I can stand so let's get some first class blizzards going out there.

I don't mean to wish hardship on anyone but the Christmas shopping is past as is the New Years partying and it's time to get on with some kick a$$ winter storms.

Lets's all go out unto the night and do a snowdance, maybe something will happen. I'm brown here in southern Maine, I'm sure some have more but overall the snow news is wicked quiet.

Pete

Replies: 10 - 19 of 19Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
navihawk

Re: SnowDance
Reply #10   Jan 4, 2005 3:19 pm
Pete...What happened to Spectrum?That was a good name.

Steve

Termy

Reply #11   Jan 4, 2005 6:11 pm
Oh ya Spectrum, I remember that guy. What did happene to him?

buttlint

Reply #12   Jan 4, 2005 7:59 pm
I'm with you, Gilsons.
The rest of the country needs a good dump. We need some new meat around here with questions like:

Which is better...MTD or Murray?
I just purchase a new Toro 3650 from the Depot. It ran for 10 minutes and now I cant pull the rope. (Like its stuck.) What is this little bottle of oil for?

I ran over a frozen squirrel....now my auger wont spin...what should I do next?

Where is Bobby P?

Ahhh.....The good old days.
faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #13   Jan 4, 2005 9:24 pm
Hey Pete,
Good to have you back! Also, Welcome to Abby's Big Chief!

Pete, yes, we NEED some snow! Here, outside of Buffalo, we have only had dustings so far, and it is JANUARY!?!
Today, they are saying we have a WINTER STORM WATCH for tomorrow night....maybe 6 inches........better than nothing, but not too much to get excited about.
People are laughing at my "foolishness" at buying my big new Ariens 1332DLE........I need to be vindicated!!

Come on Snow......I'm ready for you.......give it your best shot!!!

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
Gilsons

Let it snow, in southern Maine

Reply #14   Jan 4, 2005 9:24 pm
Pete...What happened to Spectrum?That was a good name.

Steve

I'm not sure what happened. In the whole Abbys user name thing it took spectrum and tied it up. For a while I signed on as Gilsons but appeared as spectrum and the it was all Gilsons, kinda weird. I figured I'd give this basket case of a website a chance to get up on it's feet and try fixing it then.

Pete

Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #15   Jan 5, 2005 7:38 am
Somebody's snow dance must have been working....we have snow! I get to try out my shovel! Don't worry...I won't post a review, I promise.

It does feel good to finally get snow....I wish we had gotten hit like they promised, though. I was hoping to get snowed in with the kids...nothing beats a snow day! We are supposed to get more this afternoon and tomorrow...maybe we'll have a snow day tomorrow.

Paula

SnowPro

Reply #16   Jan 5, 2005 11:09 am
I'm with you, Gilsons.
The rest of the country needs a good dump. We need some new meat around here with questions like:

Which is better...MTD or Murray?
I just purchase a new Toro 3650 from the Depot. It ran for 10 minutes and now I cant pull the rope. (Like its stuck.) What is this little bottle of oil for?

I ran over a frozen squirrel....now my auger wont spin...what should I do next?

Where is Bobby P?

Ahhh.....The good old days.

Too funny!!

Ken

Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Reply #17   Jan 5, 2005 12:34 pm

Today, they are saying we have a WINTER STORM WATCH for tomorrow night....maybe 6 inches........better than nothing, but not too much to get excited about.
People are laughing at my "foolishness" at buying my big new Ariens 1332DLE........I need to be vindicated!!

Come on Snow......I'm ready for you.......give it your best shot!!!

Frank D.

Hi Frank.
They won't be laughing when you get the big one, and you will. You'll be laughing and watching the others look at you and that nice machine with some envy. Only slop here today. Rain, then sleet, then snow. It stopped for now, but more snow expected later, then to sleet, and back to rain by tomorrow. Maybe a total of 3 to 4 inches of snow, but nothing worth blowin. It's suppossed to get back near the 50's early next week. At least the heating bills are lower. LOL
Kevin

Simplicity Conquest
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #18   Jan 5, 2005 1:55 pm
Oklahoma, the only place where you can be under a winter weather advisory and a flood warning at the same time? Hell, it's all going to freeze or we're going to flood but not both at the same time. LOL
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #19   Jan 6, 2005 8:46 am
Whoo-Hoo! We have a SNOW DAY! Schools closed and I get to stay home and play (ahem...I mean...perform my adult respnosibilities...)...with the kids! Snowbanks and sleds, here we come!

Paula

Replies: 10 - 19 of 19Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42