Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > 12 Truths

Community Discussions

Search For:
Emmo

12 Truths
Original Message   Jun 6, 2005 8:10 am
Twelve Truths

12. Life is sexually transmitted.

11. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

10. Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny.  If you don't see him excited, make him a sandwich!

9. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

8. Some people are like Slinkies. . . not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

7. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

6. Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing.

5. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

4. Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?

3. In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.    Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

2. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.

1. Many terrorists come to America legally and hang around on expired Visas (some for as long as 10-15 years).  At Blockbuster you're two days late with a video rental and those people are all over you.  I think we should put Blockbuster in charge of US Immigration
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: 12 Truths
Reply #1   Jun 6, 2005 9:29 am
I vote Aye on the Blockbuster deal!

Oh yea, I need a sandwich this morning.

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #2   Jun 6, 2005 1:04 pm
LOL.....

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #3   Jun 6, 2005 6:06 pm
I haven't been hungry for a week...now I know why.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42