Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Memorial Day plans

Community Discussions

Search For:
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Memorial Day plans
Original Message   May 27, 2005 1:30 pm
What are you doing this weekend?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Replies: 84 - 93 of 93Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Memorial Day plans
Reply #84   May 31, 2005 11:10 pm
Look, it's Mini me's, or is plural still Mini me? Three Mini me?
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Reply #85   Jun 1, 2005 6:48 am
ChrisS wrote:
Hey hey hey, easy on us short guys.....

Don't get me started, I know the Wizard personally and you don't want me to get him involoved.....

C

Would that be the wicked wizard of the Nor'east, Nor'west, Southeast or Sou'west???  How about North of the equator of South of the equator...inquiring minds need to know what evil they are up against.

Sherri

Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Reply #86   Jun 1, 2005 10:22 am
buttlint wrote:
Oh...Oh....looks like the "little" people got wood now.

OK....who got my picture? I'm the one on the left.
Actually, back in the day, I used to get a lot of requests to do my Lollipop guild impression. It was always good for a party laugh.  LOL

Simplicity Conquest
Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #87   Jun 1, 2005 2:35 pm
Paula wrote:
Considering my own "height challenged" status, I wouldn't dream of teasing anyone for being short....at least not without including myself....

And if you drag out the Wizard....I'm dragging out Ze Generalz.........and she doesn't play nice at all...

Paula,

An interesting little tidbit of information you've provided. Strictly speaking in OPE terms, you would be a "short-block" design. To continue with the OPE theme, I was wondering if you would describe yourself as a large displacement or a small displacement short-block?

Furthermore, could you be described as an over-square or under-square engine?

To make it easy to understand which you are, take your bore measurement (diameter where you have the largest overall circumference; ie, take the largest of your chest, waist or thigh measurement and divide by 3.14).  Now divide this number by your height (stroke in engine terms). If the number is greater than 1.0, you are over-square; less than 1.0, under-square.

If all this mathematical stuff is too much for you, just send me a picture with your measurements, and I'll do the tough calculations.

And I don't want to play favorites. So Sherri, you are welcome to complete the questionnaire too.

Hmmmm...To keep this totally unbiased by self-perception, why don't both of you send me pictures and measurements and I'll do the rest.

<<Psssst....Guys, there will be an E-abbysguide acution of photographs in the next few days, so start saving your cash or cases of beer.>>

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

MissSnowshoveler

Reply #88   Jun 1, 2005 2:57 pm
If all this mathematical stuff is too much for you, just send me a picture with your measurements, and I'll do the tough calculations.

And I don't want to play favorites. So Sherri, you are welcome to complete the questionnaire too.

Hmmmm...To keep this totally unbiased by self-perception, why don't both of you send me pictures and measurements and I'll do the rest.

<<Psssst....Guys, there will be an E-abbysguide acution of photographs in the next few days, so start saving your cash or cases of beer.>>

Sir Windy One, the one of Highwinds,

Mathmatical? Are you sure that you could handle those numbers?  I'll send you a picture as soon as I find a camera that doesn't break when someone tries to take my picture.

We're worth more then money and beer - bring out the big guns.  Diamonds, pearls, silver, gold...com'on anty up boys...

Sherri

Highwind

Reply #89   Jun 1, 2005 3:55 pm
Uhhhh Sherri,

I wasn't cutting you ladies in for a piece of the action....but I'm not the greedy, materialistic type.  Sooooo, any jewelry, gold, furs, that are bid are for you and Paula to divide. I'll keep the cash and Alexander Keiths. BTW, if you girls can't settle the division of the goods, then I can help. Math really was one of my better subjects, and I can figure out exactly how much chocolate pie filling it will take to fill a pool so you girls can wrestle over who gets what. I'll sell tickets to that event and bring in more cash.

So send your picture and measurements and I'll work out your "over-square" or "under-square" ratio.  Metric or inch (or foot or yards as the case may be) numbers are fine.

And I'm sure that any camera that broke while taking your picture was a defective unit; not your fault.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #90   Jun 1, 2005 3:56 pm
Highwind wrote:
Paula,

An interesting little tidbit of information you've provided. Strictly speaking in OPE terms, you would be a "short-block" design. To continue with the OPE theme, I was wondering if you would describe yourself as a large displacement or a small displacement short-block?

Furthermore, could you be described as an over-square or under-square engine?

To make it easy to understand which you are, take your bore measurement (diameter where you have the largest overall circumference; ie, take the largest of your chest, waist or thigh measurement and divide by 3.14).  Now divide this number by your height (stroke in engine terms). If the number is greater than 1.0, you are over-square; less than 1.0, under-square.

Oh Long Winded One (speaking strictly in terms of your expelled trail of carbon dioxide molecules and nothing anatomical whatsoever)

I'll keep my answer similar to myself...short and sweet....NO!

Good luck with that though...let me know how it goes....

Highwind

Reply #91   Jun 1, 2005 4:01 pm
Paula wrote:

Oh Long Winded One (speaking strictly in terms of your expelled trail of carbon dioxide molecules and nothing anatomical whatsoever)

I'll keep my answer similar to myself...short and sweet....NO!

Good luck with that though...let me know how it goes....

If you'd send me the picture and measurements (or do I have to come and get them myself?) things would be going great.

Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #92   Jun 1, 2005 5:45 pm

(and no...its not mine....)

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #93   Jun 1, 2005 7:09 pm
Paula wrote:

(and no...its not mine....)

ROFL.......

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Replies: 84 - 93 of 93Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42