Abby's Guide to Coffee Makers
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Coffee Makers Discussions

Search For:
Termy

Coffee Makers
Original Message   Jan 3, 2005 3:01 am
I can not believe that there have been no posts yet about coffee makers! Well, let me be the first poster than. Many times coffee makers will start to function improperly. This is due to the setament buildup in the resevour and the piping. If all the sudden the water aint going threw the pips anymore, don't throw it away! Instead, use CLR. Run the CLR liquid threw the resevour. (Without Coffee Of Course) Follow instructions on the bottle. CLR will also work for many other things too!

Replies: 9 - 9 of 9Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
shantellemccay

Re: Coffee Makers
Reply #9   Jun 8, 2015 8:41 pm
I never knew that the Vinegar can also be of use too!

alleonna wrote:
I'm a coffee lover! I can't leave without coffee. What do you think is the best coffee maker and where can I get it?
Thanks

About your query on what is the best coffee maker, it depends on what you prefer. Do you want a programmable coffee machine or do you want to manually do your coffee? It really depends on your needs and on what suits your budget. But for me, I prefer the Cuisinart more and I have purchased it on online stores like allbestcoffeemakers.com. You can check it out too because they have great deals of coffee machines in there!
This message was modified Jun 8, 2015 by shantellemccay
Replies: 9 - 9 of 9Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Coffee Makers Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42