Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Air Purifiers > Discussions > Air Purifiers & Ionizers

Air Purifiers Discussions

Search For:
Hanna2741

Air Purifiers & Ionizers
Original Message   Apr 21, 2010 12:21 am
I'm looking for some top rated air purifiers and ionizer combinations.  Any Suggestions?
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
RobbyJ88

Re: Air Purifiers & Ionizers
Reply #1   Feb 16, 2011 10:11 am
I just started in sales with a company called "Pro Aqua" in Syracuse, NY. I am having a great time with this product, and I have found that running the machine before bed gives me a better sleep and more energy when I wake up.

The Machine is a water based cleaning system that will clean everything including the air. They even have a smaller model just for the air, and it is perfect for my bedroom.

Through everything I have searched through, I think the water based purifiers work much better than anything else, and you never have to buy a filter.
adamlau

Reply #2   Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am
Stand-alone room air purifier + ionizer? Sharp Plasmacluster followed by models from Winix PlasmaWave. Best purifer for what purpose and need? General healthy home use? What is your budget? No budget? A new, properly sealed HVAC system (coil/plenum + blower + ducts) with an NQ 2000. Or an IQAir Perfect 16 with two, or more Steril-Aire UV emitters strategically located at the coil and/or supply plenum. Add an IQAir, or NQ Clarifier to every room of your house. Supplement with Steribase Wall 150 Plus units as needed. Keep your blower fan running 24/7. Engage room air purifiers when necessary. Done.

Jessica85

Reply #3   Aug 30, 2013 10:23 am
Can you guys enlighthen me about those air purifiers/ionizers? How exactly do they work and what are the benefits.
Living in a very durty city next to the roads makes for horrible air.
stuartkweston

Reply #4   Jun 6, 2014 6:42 am
Thanks for sharing. It would have been better if you've mentioned the Model No. I am also looking for a air purifier.
BarryWils0n

Reply #5   Aug 9, 2018 2:59 am
Rabbit Air MinusA2. or Levoit Compact Air Purifier.
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Air Purifiers Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42