Abby's Guide to Air Purifiers
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Air Purifiers > Discussions > Questions about Air Cleaners? Ask here!

Air Purifiers Discussions

Search For:
Moderator DGoodin

Questions about Air Cleaners? Ask here!
Original Message   Oct 26, 2007 4:58 pm
Greetings Abby's Guide Members!

My name is Dave, and I'm the new moderator for the air cleaner & purifier section of the guide. I look forward to contributing to this section of the site, offering suggestions, and answering any questions you might have regarding air cleaners and purifiers in an honest, no nonsense way.

My background is in sales. I have been employed by a major manufacturer of industrial, commercial, and residential air cleaning systems, and that is where I gained my expertise in the area of air cleaners. I recently started my own business that involves industrial air cleaner sales, and I continue to keep myself informed of current and new technologies related to air cleaners.

By now, you're probably asking yourselves if I will be trying to steer people into buying my products. The short, and only answer, is no. I'm here to offer advice, provide information and make people aware of air cleaning technology, not to promote the brand name that I sell.

With that being said, I look forward to reading your questions, offering advice, and posting information on air cleaners in general.

Regards,

Dave
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Denis

Re: Questions about Air Cleaners? Ask here!
Reply #1   Oct 29, 2008 10:35 pm
Hey Dave, welcome in the team, hope you the best around here and many post in your forum.

Actionvac

Reply #2   Aug 18, 2010 10:46 am
IQ air seems like the best bet
adamlau

Reply #3   Mar 20, 2011 2:56 am
IQAir lacks the benefit of UVC. Thus, organic contaminants are merely trapped within fibers/carbon with the increasing likelihood of become dislodged as the filter loses capacity. Best bet? Depends on need.

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Air Purifiers Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42