Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Hoover Power Path part needed - Idler pulley or Tension pulley

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
JOEYBARTLETT86

Hoover Power Path part needed - Idler pulley or Tension pulley
Original Message   Feb 11, 2017 11:51 am
I have a Hoover Power Path with Dual Brushes (model number FH5090RM - remanufactured). I bought this about a year ago to clean the carpet in my apartment rather than renting one. It was a remanufactured kind that I bought from a Big Lots store where I live. Recently, the belt burned out and I took it apart to find the tension/idler pulley was practically melted. At this time, the warranty had already expired and I took the part to two different vacuum repair stores here and they don't carry this part. Apparently Hoover only sells a few select replacement parts for this carpet shampooer, none of which has the part I needed. I've searched on Craigslist for a broken one, eBay, and Amazon with no luck at all. I've tried using search engines and had the same luck. Do you or anyone you know have this part that I can buy from you or possibly give to me for free? I don't want to buy a new shampooer just because one little part is broken and there is no replacement for it. Everything else works great. Any help is appreciated. I have PayPal.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
VTMk83bE

Re: Hoover Power Path part needed - Idler pulley or Tension pulley
Reply #1   Jun 13, 2017 12:39 pm
JOEYBARTLETT86 wrote:
I have the exact same problem. Did you ever find a solution?
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42