Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Dyson cordless vacuums

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
vacuumfan

Dyson cordless vacuums
Original Message   Jan 13, 2017 9:37 pm
Hello everyone!! I am creating a survey of popular vacuum brands, and I figured that some users on here could be of assistance. For those of you with cordless Dyson vacuums, how would you rate your experience? What were the biggest strengths and flaws? Thank you for your time!
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
BarryWils0n

Re: Dyson cordless vacuums
Reply #1   Aug 9, 2018 3:06 am
I’ve had one for a couple of years as I only have a small flat and no space to store a big vacuum. I find it really good for small spaces as there is no cord to get wrapped round table legs etc. The battery life is not bad – you get a wall mount thing so you can leave it plugged in if you want. One issue is that it goes from “working fine” to “completely dead” in an instant, so you don’t get any warning of needing a recharge. The extra nozzles and stuff are also good. I wouldn’t buy one if I had a lot of carpet in a proper house, but for my wooden floored flat, it’s just the job. If it broke tomorrow, I’d probably buy a new one.
sherrid

Reply #2   Nov 8, 2018 7:36 pm
I'm considering a Dyson V8 as the prices have dropped with the V10's coming out. I was reading about the difference between the V8 Absolute and V8 Animal. Is it correct that the difference between the two is that the Absolute comes with the soft roller brush and the Animal does not? And, if anyone out there with a small home recommends the V8 let me know!
This message was modified Nov 8, 2018 by sherrid
VanT

Reply #3   Nov 22, 2018 4:15 am
I bought Dyson V6 for a couple of years. It used to feel great with small noise and lasted a long time. But after a long time, the battery isn't stronger than before.
A month ago, I bought a Tattu Dyson V6 replacement battery, 3000mAh capacity larger than original battery, lasted longer time.

ThomasH

Reply #4   Nov 24, 2018 12:14 pm
I've been using the Dyson V8 Absolute for almost a year now in a 1,000 sqft. appartment. It works great! For larger homes it works great as a grab-and-go vacuum for smaller areas, and for smaller homes it can easily replace a canister/upright vacuum. It goes around corners easily, and the wall mount makes it even easier to simply grab it and start vacuuming. It makes the charging easier as well, and you don't have to plug it in manually. On MAX setting the battery drains in 6-7 minutes, but it performs really well on the ECO setting while vacuuming hard floors. I couldn't be happier with my V8, and I would never switch back to my old, bulky canister vacuum ever again.
Tylor

Reply #5   Dec 6, 2018 3:06 am
yeap, dyson v6 is most popular one, and I recommend you tattu replacement battery that can do better than the original battery.
This message was modified Dec 6, 2018 by Tylor
williamsen

Reply #6   Jan 25, 2019 5:12 am
battery is the problem with dyson cordless vacuums and also they are expensive. for the same price you get 2 vacuum cleaners from tineco or shark.

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
Adakash0183

Reply #7   Mar 7, 2019 1:20 pm
The Dyson v8 is superb. it is simple to use and works higher than our Dyson upright. we tend to particularly am fond of it for hardwood and tile floors. however conjointly works nice on rugs, stairs and to vacuum our cars. It's abundant quieter than expected and holds an amendment long enough to scrub the most floor and upstairs of our three sleeping room house (2000 sq ft). We've had it for two weeks and have used it each day!
This message was modified Mar 7, 2019 by a moderator
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42