Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Which is the best iRobot Vacuum Cleaner?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
truecleanser33

Do it all.

Which is the best iRobot Vacuum Cleaner?
Original Message   Oct 15, 2013 11:00 am
With so many varying models to choose from and not withstanding the stories around that some robotic vacuum cleaners respode to pet movements which is the best and most reliable one for me to buy?

Leon Bushell
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
janemccafferty

Re: Which is the best iRobot Vacuum Cleaner?
Reply #1   Feb 8, 2014 5:01 pm
I would probably go with the 630 or, if you're willing to spend a little more money, the 760, which gets you a few more features for $100 more. Those are the top-two reviewed Roomba's on Amazon.
easonlin

Reply #2   Feb 28, 2014 12:51 am
This is a life changing product for me. it's not so expensive Compared to Roomba,and it does all of the work for me.
This message was modified Feb 28, 2014 by a moderator
TheodoreRivera

Reply #3   Jun 27, 2014 7:12 am
The choosing vacuum cleaner is always a tough work for me. If you talk about iRobot then I like to go with Metapo CleanMate QQ2 Plus Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Scheduler, I think it is best for me. But while selecting i robot vacuum cleaner you have to keep in mine few things as which type of floor you have because it can't work properly on uneven or saggy floor. Check for a vacuum with a remote control.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42