Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Commercial Vacuum Buying Advice

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
tmehrman

Commercial Vacuum Buying Advice
Original Message   Nov 12, 2012 2:08 pm
Hi, I am in charge of maintenance at a fraternity and am looking to buy vacuums to replace the old ones. Currently we have two Aerus Electrolux commercial vacuums which have worked pretty well, though they are now hanging on to their last threads of life. I'm looking to buy similar replacements, but I wanted to see if anyone knew of other brands/models that would work well. We use the vacuums a decent amount and they need to be able to take abuse (such as vacuuming up screws and banging into walls) and preferably have a wider head. Price isn't too much of an issue - I am more concerned with getting a quality product that will last a long time. Any comments/tips/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
This message was modified Nov 12, 2012 by tmehrman
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
KickassVacuums

Re: Commercial Vacuum Buying Advice
Reply #2   Dec 4, 2012 2:18 pm
for commercial use i would recommend the pro care 15 commercial vacuum. It's a heavy duty two motor machine that used to be manufactured by electrolux. It's a sturdy build and is fairly quite while running. Also the bag change is very simple and it has a fully automatic carpet height adjustment. The pro care also comes with a built in "performance indicator", alerting you of a full filter, jammed brush roll, air flow restriction, and things like that. It is a very solid vacuum made for commercial use.
sophiaedward64

Re: Commercial Vacuum Buying Advice
Reply #3   Jun 27, 2019 5:18 am
I hope you have bought.
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42