Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Librex Group's Ritello R1-SE

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Venson

Librex Group's Ritello R1-SE
Original Message   Feb 19, 2012 5:28 pm
Hi,

I'm putting this out there more for the record than serious consideration. There's a new water-type canister out.  At least it's new to me.  It's produced by a manufacturer called the Librex Group.  I sort of took it for granted that Rainbow reigned in that area of the vacuum market but the Ritello along with RoboClean, Delphin, Big Power, Hyla, etc., is vying for a spot among the  competition.

The Ritello's motor is claimed to be made in Italy and the housing design was done in Germany.  It looks like nothing I've ever seen but they claim the lighted display panel is the first of its kind.  However, I think there's a display on top of the RoboClean.  The Ritello's plus point is that it has a cord reel.

In any event, this example of design gone wild can be viewed by way of the following URL -- http://librexgroup.com/ritello.htm

Have a good 'un,

Venson

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
mole

Re: Librex Group's Ritello R1-SE
Reply #1   Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm
Hi Venson, The machine looks like a rainbow derivative, A close look at the wheels and basin looks like an e2 setup.

How much does it cost under 1 billion???

I luves my electriclux......

regards

MOLE

Venson

Re: Librex Group's Ritello R1-SE
Reply #2   Feb 22, 2012 12:15 pm
mole wrote:
Hi Venson, The machine looks like a rainbow derivative, A close look at the wheels and basin looks like an e2 setup.

How much does it cost under 1 billion???

I luves my electriclux......

regards

MOLE

Hiya MOLE,

How are you?  It does but it also bears a slight similarity to other brands like Roboclean.  They're asking around 1700 bucks I'm told?

Best,

Venson

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42