Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > I was impressed by a cheap vacuum!

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Vacuumfreeeke

I was impressed by a cheap vacuum!
Original Message   Apr 2, 2009 3:36 pm
How ironic... something that was in the trash at my apartment complex and made by a company whose products I detest (Dirt Devil) has really impressed me and even brought me a a little fun.  I'm talking about the Dirt Devil Quick Power stick vac.  I found one laying in the grass beside the garbage cans at my apartment complex.  I brought it in just to play with.  It had a so much hair wrapped around the brushroll that the bristles were no longer visible.  The filter was pretty clogged.  After I cleaned it up and sanitized it, I charged it overnight.  Then I tried it out.  I was impressed with the amount of cat hair and debris it got from my low pile carpet and medium pile area rug.  It worked GREAT on the kitchen floor.  It is so light and easy to maneuver.... I am very happy I found it and I am going to keep it!  It is my only cordless and my only stick vac (unless you count the swivel sweeper, which I don't).  I am shocked to love something from a company that I hate, but I really do!  I will admit that the filter DOES clog fast, but it STILL picks stuff up even with the fitler clogged!  Have any of you tried one of these? 

What's your favorite cordless stick vac?  Did ya hear about the exploding Electrolux Pronto?
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42