Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Re: The New Miele Upright Cleaner

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
catlady

Re: The New Miele Upright Cleaner
Original Message   Mar 24, 2009 8:57 am
Sally just called me back.  She wanted to let me know that she had a long conversation with the Vac Shop and that Miele will pick up the cost on the parts to replace the back panel.  She informed me that the back panel has changed to make it easier for customers to access the back through the back panel.  She let me know that she has to check the availability of the parts since they have changed and may need ordered.  I explained how frustrated I am and how this has been an inconvenience with these failures and me being without a vacuum while waiting for repairs.  She said she is going to contact my Vac Shop again and see what, if anything, they can do for me.

Melanie

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
catlady

Reply #1   Mar 24, 2009 8:59 am
Again?  Not sure what is going on.  I hit REPLY at the bottom of the thread and ended up in another new discussion.
Venson

Reply #2   Mar 24, 2009 10:03 am
catlady wrote:
Sally just called me back.  She wanted to let me know that she had a long conversation with the Vac Shop and that Miele will pick up the cost on the parts to replace the back panel.  She informed me that the back panel has changed to make it easier for customers to access the back through the back panel.  She let me know that she has to check the availability of the parts since they have changed and may need ordered.  I explained how frustrated I am and how this has been an inconvenience with these failures and me being without a vacuum while waiting for repairs.  She said she is going to contact my Vac Shop again and see what, if anything, they can do for me.

Melanie

Hey Melanie,

Fantastic! Your moving ahead and that's great.

Venson
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42