Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Your Choice for a Built-in System

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Lucky1

Your Choice for a Built-in System
Original Message   Jul 23, 2008 1:14 pm
Were debating whether to carry built in systems. It is not our expertise but we are being asked if we carry them. Soooo what would be your choice of ONE brand to carry if you did and what would be you "go to model" for a recommendation. We have noticed that people who come in and say they HATE their system usually have the "builders cheepo special" and the ones who like their system have the most expensive ones. Sorry this post doesn't have anything to do with Dyson? LOL
Replies: 43 - 43 of 43Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Cvacplanet

Re: Your Choice for a Built-in System
Reply #43   Dec 29, 2008 2:39 pm
There are so may central vacuums to choose from, like mole was saying when you get a customers square footage you should double it. So if their home is 3,500 sq. ft. suggest a vacuum that can do up to 5,000 - 7,000 sq. ft., this will maximize the suction. When the customer is using the inlet furthest away from the unit, you do not want them to have a loss of suction. There are really some good brands out there and everyone has their preference. I personally like the Valet machines made by Lindsay. Lindsay Mfg. also makes AstroVac, Imperium, Vacu-Maid and others. The Beam unit is a great unit, and the company really supports local dealers, but their prices are pretty high. I would stay away from Nutone. In my opionion their units are crap, just not the same units from 15 years ago.

Replies: 43 - 43 of 43Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42