Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Carpet vacuum ? Thks!

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
userfast

Carpet vacuum ? Thks!
Original Message   Oct 8, 2008 2:30 am
Anyone know how did the miele canister was rated in the Consumer Reports in October 2008?What was the powerbrush used in the test?(SEb236?) Thanks so much! What is the best rated canister for carpet cleaning by Consumer Reports in October 2008? Thanks once again!What is the reliability ratings for the various vacuum cleaners from top 1- 10? Thanks so much and sorry for letting you all reply such a long message. Thanks once again for your help!!!
This message was modified Oct 20, 2008 by userfast
Replies: 9 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
SanitaireVac

Re: Carpet vacuum (dyson,sebo,miele)? Thks!
Reply #9   Oct 10, 2008 10:14 am
I'm not sure that Sebo or Miele offers any sort of carpet cleaner. Sebo isn't easy to repair, but the benefit is that Sebo NEVER breaks down. With a Sebo, you simply change bags and filters. If you want a cheaper, good quality vacuum i would recommend looking at Sanitaire Vacuums. Sanitaire vacuums are very easy to maintain and repair when needed. Their commercial vacuums but can be used in the home. I dont think you can go wrong either way, just depends on what you want to spend.
userfast

Re: Carpet vacuum ? Thks!
Reply #10   Oct 20, 2008 12:34 pm
BUMp!
Actionvac

Re: Carpet vacuum ? Thks!
Reply #11   Oct 22, 2008 1:56 pm
Yes a vacuum cleaner is a daily use item a carpet washer once or twice a year, although I have repairs on washers that look like the do not own a vacuum LOL like other vac guy said Sebo and Sanitair excellent choices
Replies: 9 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42