Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > BOSCH Formula Electro Duo

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
ElvisPresley

BOSCH Formula Electro Duo
Original Message   Aug 19, 2008 11:23 pm
After some advice here, I bought a BOSCH Formula Electro Duo. it was 499 minus 20% at linens and things. It came with the turbo nossel as well.
Although my wife likes it because it's light, I have my doubts. I am a product designer, and know more than the average person about design and manufacturing. My main complaint are the quality of the plastic parts--especially the attachments. I would like something that would last at least ten years, and i know the bosch won't. It's not well built, although it does have some nice design touches.
I visited the five closest independent dealers, and wasn't impressed with them. Perhaps it's because I'm in an area where most people don't have much money. No one had the verve in stock, and the hoover dealer didn't have their most recent model. So, while i still have time to return the bosch, I wondered if you had any recommendations. someone on craigslist is selling a miele redstar for 200 bucks. is that a good vacuum? One dealer had a riccar 1500 for $550, which seemed nice, but it's more than I'd like to pay.
If anyone can tell me what and where to get something good, i'd appreciate it. I'd like to keep it less than 500 bucks.
-Ben
Replies: 19 - 19 of 19Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
ElvisPresley

Re: BOSCH Formula Electro Duo
Reply #19   Aug 21, 2008 10:43 pm
I don't know about a Lamborgini, but I can get you a Maserati for about $5,000. Not the best car produced under this brand, however.

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/default.aspx?make=Chrysler&model=TC%20by%20Maserati
Replies: 19 - 19 of 19Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42