Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Motorhead

Dysons at Target
Original Message   Jan 12, 2008 8:47 pm
I was at Target today and saw the yellow Dyson DC07 and DC14 on a clearance endcap, for $339 and $389, respectively.  I had to laugh when they put this Eureka bagless I had never seen before (called "Uno") placed right above them.  But I guess the average consumer would see the price difference and not know any better, that the machine has a messy, clogging, dust-spewing bin filter. 

After I got what I needed I swung by the vacuum aisle and noticed two different DC17 models (Asthma+Allergy and Animal), the DC18, and a probably store-exclusive red DC07 there.  Other than that, the usual Dirt Devil, Bissell and Hoover fare.  One thing I noticed was that I did not see the pink Target-exclusive "Fight Breast Cancer" DC07; I was in a bit of a hurry so I may have overlooked it though.  But last I heard Target was not dropping that model for obvious reasons.

If I were to guess what is happening, Target is dropping the traditional yellow DC07 and DC14 to focus mainly on the DC17/18, with a couple of exceptions of course. 

-MH
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42