Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Summerizing Ariens 1024 Blower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Markman

Summerizing Ariens 1024 Blower
Original Message   Mar 19, 2005 7:36 am
I know this topic has probably been discussed a number of times, but I have looking for some specific advice on summerizing for my Ariens 10hp Tecumseh OHV.   This is a new machine and I want to avoid the yellow carb of my last Ariens.   The machine was used this winter and has about 1/4 tank of fuel left in it.   We are expecting some snow tommorrow, so I hope tommorrow is the last use of the season.   I use 87 octane and no sta-bil fuel.   My plan is to put a few drops of sta-bil fuel in the tank and let it run completely out of fuel and then store it for the summer.   I will add fuel in October, run it, change engine oil and gear oil and let it run it out of fuel again.   Then start using it around December.    I need a better plan.     Any advice would be appreciated. 

Ariens 1024 Pro, JD 160 Tractor, Lawnboy 10356, Husky 350 saw, echo wacker, craftman tiller
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42