Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > northeast PA tractor show, swap meet, flea market May 21-22, 2005

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bontaiJoe

If it's free, it's for me!

northeast PA tractor show, swap meet, flea market May 21-22, 2005
Original Message   Mar 18, 2005 11:28 am
I've been to this show several times and ALWAYS enjoy it. Parking and admission are FREE, The food is good and reasonablly priced, and there is usually lots to see. Get there early and enjoy tractor pulls, steam powered machines on display, check out the flea market area, or enjoy the free entertainment in the afternoon under the big shade trees. For more details, you can check out their website:

http://jacktown.com/schedule.asp

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
bontaiJoe

If it's free, it's for me!

Re: northeast PA tractor show, swap meet, flea market May 21-22, 2005
Reply #1   Mar 18, 2005 11:36 am
I really enjoy watching 50, 60 and even 70 year old machines running as good as the day they were new doing some "work".

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: northeast PA tractor show, swap meet, flea market May 21-22, 2005
Reply #2   Mar 18, 2005 11:44 am
Absolutely Joe, thanks again for the heads up on this one. 
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42