Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > AG tires on a lawn tractor.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

AG tires on a lawn tractor.
Original Message   Mar 14, 2005 3:07 pm
Hi. Last year I bought a tractor that is indentical to my Simplicity 12.5LTH, with a blown motor. I originally bought this as a parts tractor. I have been thinking of putting a 16HP B&S Vanguard V-twin on it to have a back up also. Wife loves this idea.  LOL   Anyway, I was thinking of putting AG or Lug tires on it and using it as a utility tractor. More for going through the neighbors fields for cutting firewood and hauling a cart. Just wondering if the AG tires are rough on the lawns and if I use my plow with it, how are they in the snow. Will it still require chains and can chains work on this kind of tire. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,   Kevin

This message was modified Mar 14, 2005 by Vangellis

Simplicity Conquest
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42