Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snow Blower V Belts

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jubol

Snow Blower V Belts
Original Message   Mar 9, 2005 11:35 am

Any one know wher I can find a cross reference on V belts?

I took the belt cover off of my Huskey blower and found these numbers on the belts:

Auger belt:                EHPNA     183533

Traction belt             EHPNA     179092

Also any one know who makes the above belts???

Thanks

Fred    

Husqvarna STE927(11.5HP) snowblower,  MTD Pro Series 18/42 Lawnmower, MTD 6.5 HP  Self Prop Lawn Mower,  Weedeater 1500 Blower, Web Gensis  2000 
Replies: 9 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
walbroman

Clean Carb Clean Machine

Re: Snow Blower V Belts
Reply #9   Mar 11, 2005 4:02 pm
About belts hummm last year I went to dealer to get old MTD belts but the thing is that my old belt was not the same size of the new one in the book today they call L4 but 25 years ago it was different so I had to change my pulleys on the engine and the transmission for conventional ones.

Walby

snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Re: Snow Blower V Belts
Reply #10   Mar 11, 2005 5:00 pm
well ...any belt that someone tries to sell you better not have L marked on it anywhere ...L means light duty as in fractional horsepower say on a furnace motor or your washing machine and they arent quite the same size as oem.

later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Replies: 9 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42