Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snapper Rebates, for anyone interested.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Snapper Rebates, for anyone interested.
Original Message   Mar 9, 2005 10:20 pm

Snapper

Rebates

$200 Rebate on Snapper Lawn tractors (New and Prior Models)
· Must be sold between January 1, 2005 and June 30, 2005—no exceptions.
· Must be delivered by July 8, 2005.
· Rebate deducted at time of sale.

$300 Rebate on 11-hp Honda 28”, 3-n-1 Rider (281123HVE)
· Price with rebate $1699.99· Must be sold between January 1, 2005 and June 30, 2005—no exceptions.

$200 Rebate on 13-hp Honda 33", 3-n-1 Rider (331323HVE)
· Price with rebate $2199.99. Must be sold between January 1, 2005 and June 30, 2005—no exceptions.

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Re: Snapper Rebates, for anyone interested.
Reply #1   Mar 10, 2005 7:44 pm
well i checked out there web site and can you imagine ...there are 2 dealers in all of canada.

what idiot did that page ,man that stuff really anoys me.we have been a dealer for years and no mention of anything.

the only DEALERS are the actual distributers in quebec and another in alberta.

have these people got no clue or what.

do they not know that canada is kinda large ,you know we are even bigger than the US of A...nobody lives here but we are bigger.

later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #2   Mar 10, 2005 8:26 pm
",you know we are even bigger than the US of A...nobody lives here but we are bigger."

Chris, that might have something to do with it. LOL

Just kidding. Check and see what Simplicity has about you all since they own them now.
robmints

Reply #3   Mar 10, 2005 9:01 pm
Marshall wrote:
Just kidding. Check and see what Simplicity has about you all since they own them now.

Canada is a country? I knew Texas was a country. But Canada. Maybe Sherri can make a call to Ariens, Snapper, and Simplicity and tell them about Canada. I checked those fine manufacturers for dealers in the Canadian Maritime Provinces, no snowshoveler, Sherri, or Sherri's dad. Maybe Sherri can convince them to look at a map and see the light.
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Reply #4   Mar 11, 2005 9:47 pm
well we have the simplicity dealership now if we want it...but we are kinda getting overloaded.

they sure have nice product and seems priced okay to.

only bad things is the public here is not familiar with snapper or simplicity...they are however used to ariens and we have them to.

where do we start and where do we stop.

later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Reply #5   Mar 12, 2005 7:17 am
You know I really think Canada is on another planet all together.  So I'm gonna jump in my space module and head to earth and see if I can get any better deals.

Sherri

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42