Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Lawnboy lawnmower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Frank

Lawnboy lawnmower
Original Message   Mar 6, 2005 10:11 pm
HI there I am new to this forum and I am looking for a new lawnmower. 

When I was at Home Depot I saw the Lawnboy model 10683.  This is a push mower that was very balanced and includes features such as inset wheels, front wheels that are wide and therefore easy to turn, 3 in one, adjustable wheel height, and adjustable handle height.  The only item I was curious about was the 6.5HP Tecumseh motor that they use.  Does anyone have any experience with these motors and are they reliable?  How about the mower in general.  Is it a good quality mower?

I have also looked at the Toro but did not like the push mower because it was not well balanced and the handlebar was uncomfortable.  Any other mower I should look at (but not Sears)?

Thanks,
Frank

Replies: 1 - 18 of 18View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 18 of 18View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42