Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Pogo Stick Warning

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
boblloyd

"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.

Pogo Stick Warning
Original Message   Feb 22, 2005 11:50 pm
Evidently my son left his pogo stick in my neighbor's driveway Sunday.   My neighbor found it yesterday with his Ariens 824 while snowblowing.     It got jammed in the auger and he had to cut it apart with a hacksaw to get it out.  Fortunately for me his machine does not appear to be damaged.   I would caution everyone to carefully check your driveway for errant pogo sticks whenever  the snow starts falling.     -Bob
Replies: 7 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
wrecked

Never leave fish to find fish

Re: Pogo Stick Warning
Reply #7   Feb 26, 2005 10:00 am
TomP,

You may want to do yourself a favor and mention this to your neighbor so she can prep the driveway before the snow comes. If you expect a 50/50 split for repair costs mention this upfront so maybe there will be greater interest in preventing this from happening in the first place.
Good luck.

Chris

OPE:John Deere 180 w/plow,Toro 724, Redmax EB6200, Craftsman 2400 psi PW, 24 Grady w/Mariner 200 Offshore
Replies: 7 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42