Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Yardman Stainless steel deck, honda powered. (edited)

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Mang

Yardman Stainless steel deck, honda powered. (edited)
Original Message   Feb 21, 2005 12:34 pm
  1. I saw this at costco for 320.00  That stainless deck is sure neat, what's holding me back on this is the fact that it's front wheel drive,  I'm not to sure about front wheel drive mowers,  and it appears to only have one speed.  I'm pretty inexpeirenced and am susteptable to buying things that "look cool".    So I'm trying to get an idea of the pro's and cons of a model like this.   Here's what my yard is like,  1/3 acre, I will only be doing my lawn with it, there is some moderate hills and, oh yeah I dont have grass yet! but will be hydroseeding asap.

6.5 HP*/21" High Wheel Self-Propelled Mower

• 6.5 HP* Honda Engine
• *as rated by engine manufacturer
• 21" Stainless Steel Deck
• Rear Bag & Mulch Kit Included
• 8" Front / 12" Rear Wheels
• Oil Included in Carton
• 2-Year Limited Warranty

This message was modified Feb 21, 2005 by Mang
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42