Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > How do I 'stay' logged on? also Honda question.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

How do I 'stay' logged on? also Honda question.
Original Message   Feb 18, 2005 6:55 pm
first- thanks for response on previous post earlyer.  I have two questions here:  First I was wondering how I can 'stay' logged on so I don't need to do that every time I come on?   also- just a quick question about the Harmony 215 mower: is it a Top notch mower or just a so-so? I know you folks seem to really think highly of Hondas snowblowers, so wondering if there mowers rate that good compared to other mowers? If it isn't close to top-of-line then I may not buy the head for it as I have a couple other mowers that would be a easyier fix.    again...thanks
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Richie

Bring On The White Stuff

Re: How do I 'stay' logged on? also Honda question.
Reply #1   Feb 18, 2005 7:03 pm
Hi Geno,

Great mower and quiet running.  As with all mulching mowers, they do a bad job unless your lawn is as dry as possible.  This particular mower does not like wet grass at all.  If that is a problem, look into one that will give you the option to bag.  I don't recall if the 215 can bag or not.

Richie
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #2   Feb 18, 2005 7:03 pm
Stay logged on...

Hit the My Account button on the top right of this screen...

When there...
...go to the bottom left...

...and put a check mark next to Keep me logged in until I hit the logout button

And click SAVE

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

Reply #3   Feb 18, 2005 7:11 pm
Thanks Richie- will most likley get a head for it this spring.  also- thanks Dave, I did what you said..will make it a little easyier now when I come on.     Gene
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42