Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > A little funnel helper.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mrmom

A little funnel helper.
Original Message   Feb 11, 2005 2:02 pm
Recently purchased a small Mr. Funnel. I normally load gas by just pouring it directly into the OPE tank. But since I now use the funnel, one hand has to hold  the funnel and the other, the gas can (which can be heavy when full). Fuel just about overflowed the first time I used it as I could not really see the fuel level rising. A non-issue with plastic tanks as you can see the fuel level (the blower has a steel tank). I eventually ended up cutting off the upper part of a clear plastic soda bottle and using it as a funnel helper.   Now both hands hold the gas can and I can also see the fuel level.

Works great and you just can't beat the price too!

This message was modified Feb 11, 2005 by mrmom
Replies: 20 - 21 of 21Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
mrmom

Re: A little funnel helper.
Reply #20   Feb 15, 2005 8:11 pm
Here's one I made from a Poland Springs water bottle for the motorcycle:

Photo's not that great but it fits in perfectly into the hole. Can definitely see the fuel level on this.

Gotta love that Honda red.

Richie

Bring On The White Stuff

Re: A little funnel helper.
Reply #21   Feb 15, 2005 9:23 pm
AJace wrote:
Dave, you ought to try the Han-D pump from Northern Tool. 

I order that las¹mVek myself.  I'm hoping it'll arrive soon to give it a test.

Richie
Replies: 20 - 21 of 21Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42