Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 'CARBON REMOVAL'

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
FireChief_911

'CARBON REMOVAL'
Original Message   Feb 15, 2005 11:13 am
I HAVE AN 18 HP BRIGGS, 8 YEARS OLD, USES VERY LITTLE OIL. IT NEEDS CARBON REMOVED FROM THE HEADS. MY QUESTION--WHAT CAN I
RUN THRU THE CARB. OPENING THAT WILL DO THAT.

ONE MECHANIC SAID TO RUN A TRICKLES OF WATER AND IT WOULD DO THE TRICK. OTHERS STATE THERE ARE GAS TREATMENTS. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

FireChief_911

Replies: 8 - 17 of 17Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
whyme

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.....

Re: 'CARBON REMOVAL'
Reply #8   Feb 15, 2005 2:42 pm
ChrisS wrote:
Multiple accounts will never be tolerated here John.  If you feel he was treated unfairly please IM myself or one of the other moderators and we can discuss this.

There has been a lot of this going on of late at a much higher level than was ever seen on the old forum.  Let's be clear, it was not tolerated there and again will not be tolerated here either.

C

I was wondering when one of the banned members would try that. If they miss this place that much, then they should just apologize to all the other members & get re-instated, otherwise, what do they really think......

"...that they're putting one over on everyone here?."

IMHO, IF THAT'S THE CASE, IT'S JUST ANOTHER SIGN OF DISREPECT TO THE REST OF THE MEMBERS HERE.....

GeorgeC

Ariens 1128LE and various other grown-up toys....

robmints

Reply #9   Feb 15, 2005 2:57 pm
Thanks George. I appreciate with your thoughts.
MountainMan

Overpowered is Usually Adequate

Reply #10   Feb 15, 2005 3:12 pm
ChrisS wrote:
Multiple accounts will never be tolerated here John.  If you feel he was treated unfairly please IM myself or one of the other moderators and we can discuss this.

There has been a lot of this going on of late at a much higher level than was ever seen on the old forum.  Let's be clear, it was not tolerated there and again will not be tolerated here either.

C

No gripes here.

I shoulda said somthing like " Tag, your locked ".

or from another forum, IBTL, in before the Lock.

Was just amazed at how Quickly he was found. Ive been around a lot latly, and have been keeping up with whats happening on the " Public " side. I know he has posted under several other Locked accounts.

I feel what is being done is nessesary to provide a forum that is productive, educational, and sustaining.

Ariens 1128PRO- Honda Generator_ Husky 480-257 Jonsered 2050Turbo- Shindiawa T2500 SCAG Mower -little wonder blower-Sears track blower-Coleman Generator- Bombadier ATV-Stihl HS-45 Etc-Etc-Etc
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #11   Feb 15, 2005 3:26 pm
MountainMan wrote:
No gripes here.

I shoulda said somthing like " Tag, your locked ".

or from another forum, IBTL, in before the Lock.

Was just amazed at how Quickly he was found. Ive been around a lot latly, and have been keeping up with whats happening on the " Public " side. I know he has posted under several other Locked accounts.

I feel what is being done is nessesary to provide a forum that is productive, educational, and sustaining.

Thank you MM, you too Whyme.

The forum would be chaotic without some control, I would rather not ban people, I don't like it at all. Life's too short to forcus on negative stuff but letting this forum continue daily with that type of behavior from just a couple of people here and there is not fair to you all. You all give better so you deserve better, period. 

robmints

Reply #12   Feb 15, 2005 3:34 pm
robmints wrote:
Thanks George. I appreciate with your thoughts.

Is that a sentance, or what?

Marshall

Reply #13   Feb 15, 2005 4:00 pm
LMAO
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #14   Feb 15, 2005 4:25 pm
MM you have an IM.

On behalf of myself and  the other Mods we do appreciate your patience, understanding and support when unpleasantness like this takes place.

Yes we can figure out in minutes who you are.  Remember though, this is not pleasant for us either and it is not what we want to be doing when we are here but it goes with the job so to speak.

I am sorry I took your post the wrong way John.  That is the problem with the written word, the inflection is missing which provides much of the meaning of a statement.

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Reply #15   Feb 15, 2005 4:38 pm
Thank you again Marshall.  I PMed you the last time but this time I'll do it this way.

If you want to live your life like a day time soap, that's your choice, but this is supposed to be a informative place and I don't see the need for this.

Thank you for keeping this place on the straight and narrow. (Or trying your best)

Sherri

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?
Marshall

Reply #16   Feb 15, 2005 4:59 pm
Thank you Sherri, I appreciate that!  We're glad you're here.
patsfan

Reply #17   Feb 15, 2005 5:21 pm
Marshall wrote:
Thanks, it does put a damper on things. You would think they would not come back at different names, knowing they'll be found out. I dunno, guess I just think differently?

Oh well, onward ho.

Marshall and all the mods :  I love this "old school" approach!  No need to put up with those that can't  be civil. Keep up the good work!

formerly OT
Replies: 8 - 17 of 17Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42