Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snow king Signature G2895010 part help?.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Tfarrell

Snow king Signature G2895010 part help?.
Original Message   Jan 28, 2022 12:13 pm
Good afternoon, I recently purchased a used snow blower. The Tecumseh 9 hp is working fine, but the first pass I noticed it wasn’t actually throwing snow. My neighbor looked at it and said the auger cable needs to be replaced. I went to my local repair shop and they said the part number is 1732471sm. Ive googled both the part number and my model number. It looks like the part is “obsolete”. Any ideas to get this working? Any places I can get a discontinued part?
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
ajallen

Re: Snow king Signature G2895010 part help?.
Reply #1   Mar 13, 2022 3:59 pm
The part number should be 761400MA CABLE, AUGER CLUTCH Part Notes: Supersedes from BS, 340373MA is still available
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42