Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens Deluxe 28 SHO

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
FlyTyer

Ariens Deluxe 28 SHO
Original Message   Jan 18, 2020 9:03 am
Hi Wondering if others have had issues with bolts shearing off on the Ariens DELUXE 28 SHO. Since day one, bolts shear off - for example, the large hardened bolts that hold the interior pulleys - sheared. Now, the bolts on the outside of the unit holding the auger assembly. I wanted to remove one of the bolts as a sample to get a replacement and it sheared off with little to no force from a socket wrench. It seems the bolts on the unit are defective. The location from which I bought it two years ago is little to no help and does not stand behind their product that they sold to me. I have one more year of warranty on the machine and wondering if I should ditch the unit and go find something else. I had none of these issues with my Craftsman of Deere,
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42