Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Is there any brilliant minds that can make a metal craftsman snowblower chute

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
BillG

WE WILL GET IT MONDAY

Is there any brilliant minds that can make a metal craftsman snowblower chute
Original Message   Sep 5, 2008 1:20 pm
This is my 4th plastic chute for my craftsman snowblower.  It is about 6 years old.  If a person  out there can make a metal chute for this snowblower,  he could become rich. If anyone has any ideas let me know  I have a 9 HP Craftsman snowblower.  Model # 536.887992   Thank You

WE WILL GET IT MONDAY
Replies: 22 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Totowasteve

Re: Is there any brilliant minds that can make a metal craftsman snowblower chute
Reply #22   Mar 26, 2018 7:16 am
I run two different blowers, both 8 HP, and have blown the top of the chute practically off on each machine, but instead of just buying a whole new chute, I put them on a piano hinge instead of the internal wire hinge that they come with. So far so good, been several storms and frozen over snow, and they are holding up great. My problems were from blowing chunks of ice.
Replies: 22 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42