Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > WhichTracked Blower to Tow Icefishing toboggan?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
fundseeker

WhichTracked Blower to Tow Icefishing toboggan?
Original Message   Feb 7, 2018 11:04 am
I'm an ice fisherman and saw a picture of a modified tracked blower towing a fisherman with gear on a black tub style toboggan. ( similar to the Husky and Dablo-Rouge snowmobiles of the 1960's , and today's Snow Dog)The guy removed the auger , chute etc. I'm looking for advice on which make/models to look for that might have the best qualities for this purpose.Fastest forward gear, best flotation and traction , steering , possibly full handle bar instead of individual grips ( saw that on an older Craftsman) . Heavy duty Hydrostatic or other drive system . I thought I might get away with ba $400 purchase instead of a $4,000 Snow Dog . ( Don't really want to get into snowmobiles again) Thanks!
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42