Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro 721 model 38742 oil pouring out breather tube

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jayjardin

Toro 721 model 38742 oil pouring out breather tube
Original Message   Dec 28, 2016 12:53 pm
I took out my snow thrower to get it ready for this winter, could not pull start it. I used the electric start and it took about 5 5second starts to kick over. Oil poured out of the breather tube, looked like it was pumping it out. Ran it for about thirty yards and it removed the snow, but left an oil trail in my driveway. It is within the two year warrantee. Is it an easy fix? Thank you.
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
carlb

Re: Toro 721 model 38742 oil pouring out breather tube
Reply #2   Jan 14, 2017 1:49 pm
check the oil level it you may have had a carb problem the allowed fuel to get into the oil. If that is the case fix the float issue on the carb and drain the oil and refill with the correct amount of oil.
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42